Chalet Telemark 4*
Depart: 4th January 2014
Chalet board accomodation
Based on 4 sharing
Alpe d’Huez is aptly nicknamed ‘L’lle au Soliel’ or ‘the island in the sun!’ Situated on a high plateau in the Grandes Rousses mountainous area of the French Southern Alps, the popular traditional resort boasts glorious sunshine throughout the season. Alpe d’Huez skiing holidays are suitable for all levels of skier and surrounded by high-mountain breathtaking scenery. Read more about Alpe d’Huez…
- 2 minutes walk to the bucket lift and resort centre.
- Cosy chalet in the heart of the old town.
- Comfy lounge area with balcony, flat screen TV and DVD player
- Sauna and whirlpool (available 4pm-7pm, 5 days per week).
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome all season.
The cosy Chalet Telemark is situated in the heart of the original village of Alpe d’Huez and close to the ski lifts. It has an excellent standard of accommodation with a large, bright living area and balcony as well as a sauna and whirlpool for relaxation.
· 2 minutes walk to the bucket lift · 2 minutes walk to the resort centre
Chalet Telemark – sleeps 18 (room numbers in brackets):
Lower ground floor: 2 twin rooms with bath, shower and WC (1&2). Sauna, whirlpool and shower. Separate WC.
Ground floor: Open living area and balcony. 2 twin rooms with bath, shower and WC (3&4).
First floor: Small twin room with sloping roof, bath, shower and WC (5). 2 twin rooms with bath, shower, WC, balcony and sloping roof (6&7). 2 twin rooms with bath, shower, WC and sloping roof (8&9).
· sauna and whirlpool (available 4.00pm-7.00pm, 5 days per week) · nearby ski and boot rack store · living area with flat screen TV and DVD player · free WiFi access · services of chalet hosts
Food and Wine
We set very high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that you will thoroughly enjoy every meal on your own holiday with us.
For six days of the week our staff prepare all your meals.
On the hosts’ day off, they will prepare a Continental style breakfast for you, which will be left for you to help yourselves, and that evening you have the chance to eat out in one of the local cafés or restaurants – our resort team will be happy to provide some suggestions. In our Chalet Hotels, a buffet breakfast is also served on the staff’s day off.