- 1.Ski Deal! Morzine… 3*+ £449PP
Hotel Viking 3*
Depart: 4th Jan 2014
Half board accommodation
Based on 4 sharing
Ski/board hire or carriage
Morzine is an historic town at the heart of the superb Portes du Soleil skiing area. The thousand year old town’s architectural style is full of rustic alpine charm and lends itself as a perfect base to access the world-class skiing area comprising of more than a dozen skiing villages. The location of this lively town… Read more on Morzine…
- Located on the slopes at the top of the Pleney ski lift, allowing you to ski to and from the door.
- Gondola to Morzine centre runs daily from 8.00am-8.00pm and until 2.00am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and extra charge for massage and beauty treatments.
- Restaurant with panoramic views and bar with plasma TV, free Wi-Fi available throughout and ski hire shop located in the hotel.
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
The Hotel Viking has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere with a fantastic location at the top of the Pleney ski area (accessible by cable car from Morzine) so you can be the first on the slopes in the morning. In the afternoons you can relax on the sun terrace or visit the outdoor pool.
This hotel has a range of fantastic facilities along with great restaurant and bar with panoramic views.
Occupancy: 211 persons
· hot & cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet style evening meals · early evening children’s buffet from 6.30pm